Saturday 9 February 2008

The Rainbow


From the top of the Volcano,
From the colorfull deep sea,
From the shining starstorm
[that I saw last night

I smell the sky above my shoulders
no weight, no mystic, no soul
only the lonely feeling of zero gravity
drifting on the big wheel

I hope to find the reef
and be able to hold tight
I want to climb on
so I might stifle the pain

I have succeeded
from there, the reef was only a little stone
but the heartache remains the same

And I wonder
wheter if there were no sorrow
maybe, then, life would be a total nonsense
Where is the rainbow? Between the storm and the ray of hope,
and I smile.


Watercolors on the waterfront landscape
that evoke past and future days, Chapter IX




2 comments:

Jose Frechín said...

Estupenda panorámica, que programa usaste para componerla.

Parece sacada desde el volcán de güimar. Es difícil sacar panorámicas cuando la luz es tan cambiante.

Saludos.

alado said...

Me alegro de que te guste la foto, Jose. Utilicé el autostitch.

Y, en efecto, está hecha desde el volcán de Güímar o "Montaña del Socorro"

Saludos.