Tuesday 18 September 2007

First of all


Hello everyone!

I don´t really know how to start. Well, I´m going to try writing some kind of diary in English, although I´m not a native english-speaker.

And, why? Because my English teacher has encouraged us to do it, to improve writing skills. So, there will be mistakes. Feel free to tell me about them.

Now that I have done some kind of introduction, here we go: My name will be kept in secret for the moment. You can call me "Alado". I´m a Spanish guy who lives in the Canary islands, exactly in Tenerife. I want to improve in English, so I´m starting my last year (5th) at the official languages school. I also want to learn German, but I will tell you about that tomorrow...

So that´s all folks! Welcome to this, my new blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should we comment in English also?

XDDDDD

A friend of mine says: "everything is to put on". Well, he actually says "todo es ponerse", but I think you will get the point }:-)

FOR THE HORDE!

Anonymous said...

Isn´t compulsory to comment in english, spanish comments will be well received too. ;)

but, let´s try in english as much as we can! }:-)

thanks for the courage!

FOR THE HORDE!

XDDDD